Issue mounting partitions

Hello,

I'm a Debian newbie, so my issue may be trivial...

I'm trying to install the "testing" version by making a net install with http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/sarge-i386-netinst.iso (Nov 9, 2003).

Booting starts fine, but I can't find any place to bind mount points to my partitions. Here's what I did:

  1. Selected the hard drive to partition: see
     http://michaelo.free.fr/issues/nov11_2003/1.jpg
  2. My existing partitions were recognized with no issue, but I didn't
     find any way to attach a label/mount point to any of them! See
     http://michaelo.free.fr/issues/nov11_2003/2.jpg
  3. I selected "Quit" (because I didn't have to make any change) and
     selected "Finish" in the next dialog. See
     http://michaelo.free.fr/issues/nov11_2003/3.jpg
  4. The installer complains that no partitions were found:
     http://michaelo.free.fr/issues/nov11_2003/4.jpg
  5. In the main menu, if I chose "Configure and mount partitions",
     nothing happens... I'm still in the main menu:
     http://michaelo.free.fr/issues/nov11_2003/5.jpg

Did I miss anything, or could there be an issue in this testing version of the installer?

Thank you in advance for any help. Don't hesitate to ask me more questions.

Cheers,

   Michael.

--
Michael Opdenacker michael@opdenacker.org, http://michaelo.free.fr

Computers are like air conditioners
They stop working properly when you open Windows

GnuPG Key fingerprint:
978E 71D7 3172 7E9D EB01 BB89 F0E0 0860 003E D701