Re: Second stage console problem

Quoting Kenshi Muto (kmuto@debian.org):

> But I noticed second stage (after reboot) had a problem for non-Latin
> users (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and other non-Latin people needs
> special console).

Well, I jump into this thread. My remarks are not directly related to
Muto-san ones, but they are also 2nd-stage console-related...

I choose French as environment in 1st stage.......

After a succesful first stage, the system reboots and I am then
dropped to 2nd stage.

The font there is really weird...:-)

For instance, it has a mini-cap M for lowercase "m", which looks
*very* strange and can lead to confusion for user input.

It is highly probable that this problem is also there when english has
been chosen as default language.....

Which package should I report this bug to?