Re: FWD: Accepted debian-installer 20031029 (i386 source)

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
>
> > I'm not sure why you think the cd builds have more than 2 days lag.
> > They're built every day.
>
> >From the CVS or from the released packages ?
>
> Currently, I mostly focus on debconf stuff and really want to see how
> templates look with the 0.48 version of cdebconf.
>
> I may be wrong, but the current daily built CD image does not have
> it. Am I wrong ?

I thought the lag was only one or two days for CD builds. If you want
something quicker you will of course have to build your own..

> Anyway, currently, any image i either grab or build fails to detect
> the virtual CD in my VMWare machine. "modprobe ide-cd" fails...so I
> cannot really test a lot of things....

As far as I know that was fixed in the CD's yesterday. I watched two
people do CD installs on IRC after the fix went in anyway.

--
see shy jo