Re: FWD: Accepted debian-installer 20031029 (i386 source)

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):

> I'm not sure why you think the cd builds have more than 2 days lag.
> They're built every day.

>From the CVS or from the released packages ?

Currently, I mostly focus on debconf stuff and really want to see how
templates look with the 0.48 version of cdebconf.

I may be wrong, but the current daily built CD image does not have
it. Am I wrong ?

Anyway, currently, any image i either grab or build fails to detect
the virtual CD in my VMWare machine. "modprobe ide-cd" fails...so I
cannot really test a lot of things....