Re: installation report

Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:
> Hi all.  Great work with debian-installer; it has progressed quite a bit
> since I last tested it a month or so ago.
>
> I've downloaded the October 5 netinst image from
> http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/ and run through it
> a few times on my laptop.  For the most part things went smoothly.

Thanks, very useful report. I had time to get some pcmcia stuff working
but it's obviously not all the way there, and wireless just either works
or doesn't at this point. I have broken out individual parts of your
report and filed them as bugs against appropriate parts of d-i, and set
you as the submitter of each bug.

--
see shy jo