Re: Proposed build system

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 01:05:40AM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Keep adding. I'm just scetching from hear-say about powerpc.
>
> CD1 would also contain Amiga APUS stuff I guess.

Amiga APUS booting is in the same case as the BootX booting on oldworld.
The apusboot/amiboot program is currently an externally compiled one,
but since it is free, it can be put on the CD, it could even be cross
compiled or something such, but i believe it is not worth it to try to
package the cross-buildtools. So anyway, for apus, you just need a
directory with the right stuff in it.

Friendly,

Sven Luther