Re: updated powerpc debian-installer builds

Chris Tillman wrote:

You don't have to use the yaboot.conf on my site in this case. You can simply add a new section in your existing yaboot.conf. In fact the yaboot.conf files on my site are special versions for cd or netbooting.
Did you include the "initrd-size=4000000" and  append="init=/linuxrc"
parameters into your yaboot.conf?

I had initrd-size=8000. I think that's k, I don't have 4G of memory here :) And I didn't have the init=/linuxrc ,
that's probably what stopped it. I'll let you know.
right, me neither has 4G of memory. Corrected this one.