Re: [important] CVS-generated email shouldn't go here

> Le Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 11:05:10AM +0000, Colin Watson écrivait:
> > > Everything works automagically, I don't need any override. Anything
> > > sent to xx_cvs@p.q.d.o is automatically forwarded to the subscribers
> > > of entry xx who have the keyword "cvs" enabled.
> >
> > Oh, I see. What about the virtual source package, since debian-installer
> > isn't really the source package for all of these?
>
> The "xx" in my example did not need to be a real or a virtual package.
> In fact when you're trying to subscribe to a package that doesn't exist
> you just get a warning :
> | $pkg is neither a source package nor a binary package.
> | It may be a 'virtual package' or a mistake...
>
> But you can confirm the subscription just like usual.

Oh my.  I didn't even realize that debian-installer wasn't a package.

Maybe I should burst out the debian-installer/* commits to their
actual source packages instead.  That sounds like a better plan.  The
only problem there is that if people want all the CVS commit msgs for
debian-installer, they have a few PTS subscriptions to do...

Thoughts?