a new home for debian-installer

help?", "what needs to be done" and "where do I start?", tollef and I
put together a simple home page for the debian-installer project.

It can be found here:

http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html

Feel free to direct people here. We should probably update
http://www.debian.org/devel/todo/ with this new url, as well.

thank you

  michael

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Meditation is not a means to an end. It is both the means and the end."
- Krishnamurti