Re: Missing udebs on the sarge CDs

> I'm trying to get CD installs to work, and right now I can't do ...
> anything, really, since libc-udeb is missing, so I'm stuck with the
> ultra-reduced libc from the floppy I boot from.

Well, the libc-udeb problem has been worked out severall days ago via hacks
on deiban-cd and while we didn't have a bugfix for the package, now that the
package is ok it should work ok without the hacks again.

> Come to think of it, I don't see why any of the stuff in
> main/debian-installer shouldn't be on the CD. Does anyone else?

Well, right now there seems to be no reason why this should not be that way,
that's why I have upgraded debian-cd to reflect this packages and commited
the changes in the cvs.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net