Re: creating disk sets for each language

Il Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 02:37:47AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa ha scritto:
> Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuigoccas@libero.it> cum veritate scripsit:
> > giuseppe@casa:~/debian/boot-floppies$ make LINGUA=it release
> > > The languages that need utf8 will have problems with non-utf8.
> >
> > Yes, I was aware of it. I am thinking about what to do. I will keep on
> > this from next monday since now I am leaving for the week end.
>
> What problems are there if you instead do a utf8
> LC-build with "it" and "C" enabled ?

The problem is just that I want to have a disk set for each language. So
I do not need language chooser. Probably for languages that need utf8
this is the only solution.

Moreover, if I make a disk with LC I will always have the first screen
and all the f1-f10 keys in english. This is something that I don't want.

Bye,
Giuseppe