Re: documentation build problem

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 09:11:33PM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
[...]
> Well, I suggest you read the following:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/types.html#type-links
>
> That gives a clear explanation of the various link types and what they can be
> used for.  I can various uses for these various link types in the Debian docs,
> e.g. a search engine, easy access to glossary or index, etc.  The
> possibilities are definitely not limited to a simple 'prev', 'next', 'up'.
> Why not unleash the power these link types give us to make the Debian
> documentation set much more easy accessible for our users?

[I did not find time to check your last uploads, so I apologize if I
misunderstand your point]

I can't see how it is related to having all links in all splitted files and in
index and ToC. Could you enlighten me?
If it is so nice, could you also explain why this option has been disabled when generating online manuals on debian.org?

Denis