Propose to introduce zh_TW as an available language

Greetings,

After quite some testing with b-f with zh_TW (traditional Chinese)
support, I now feel confident that it work well enough with rest of
the system.  Therefore I propose to add zh_TW into the 'langs' list
of available languages for the i18n'ed rootdisk in config.  I am
quite aware that it has little chance of getting into the floppy
images, however being available on CD would be quite nice, since
there will be lots of people who install woody from the CD set.

If there are any suggestions/objections, I would like to hear them.
Otherwise the single line commit will be performed Friday night CST,
perhaps with updates to the .po file as well.

Regards,

--
Chuan-kai Lin