Re: Please test this woody cd image

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 10:12:28AM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> Did YOU help introducing ANY new features in boot-floppies? I18n? Kernel
> 2.4, other filesystems, RAID support, lots of bugfixes in the existing
> code, etc.  etc.? Either you can continue your mission of distruction, or
> you stop crying about lost time.

You have never helped with my projects, but I still listen when you report
bugs or express concerns.  This is not too much to ask.

> If we should work out and discuss every feature (needing some weeks), then
> test it some months, we won't release Woody before 2003.

Good idea.  We should definitely stop discussing features before
implementing them, and cut back on testing.

I'm finished with this argument, and I'm going to go test the isolinux
images.

--
 - mdz