Re: Please test this woody cd image

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 11:06:44AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> release is coming soon ... and we need a bit of feedback about
> a new feature we plan to use on CD1 of Debian woody for i386.

On CD *1*?  Surely you don't plan to introduce new features in such a core
component mere weeks before the scheduled release?  There is no way that it
could receive sufficient testing in that time.  If we must have a new
experimental boot feature, it should go on one of the other CDs in the set.

(that said, I see no problem with making the first CD contain fewer packages
so that it can fit on a 5cm CD; that sounds useful indeed)

--
 - mdz