Re: 3.0.22 plan, translations (b-f bugs dropping like flies.)

#include <hallo.h>
Junichi Uekawa wrote on Fri Mar 29, 2002 um 10:06:08PM:

> We only have european languages on disk now.
> Could we drop fr from the first disk ?

No, since a) (as you pointed) many French also hate English (I
was told the say cederom to CD-ROM) and b) afaik the languages are
sorted to the numbers of users on linux-counter.org. So the next
candidate would be es.

> The same applies to de, es, and other languages, I think.

de.po: 857 translated messages.
fr.po: 857 translated messages.
es.po: 793 translated messages, 28 fuzzy translations, 32 untranslated messages.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
<Angel`Eye> installations anleitung für intelx86 richtig ?
<Salz> Angel`Eye: Kommt auf deinen Rechner an. Wenn du die Antwort nicht weiß,