Re: non-i18n'd arches

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 06:53:24PM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 18:04, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > Planar grafics? This is using a grafic card, I could try without, using
> > native video if you think that helps.
>
> It's worth a try.  We might at least learn something.
>
> What driver does your card use?  I guess the native one is amifb.c,
> right?

Ok, I fixed the driver (virgefb) and it is working for me now as well. I
don't know about amifb, because the kernel crashes for me when I try it.

Should I commit the changes I needed to active UTF on m68k? Will it still
work on VME? I don't know if there are similar problems on other arches,
other video hardware, I only got one success report from a Mac quadra user.
Is this enough testing for this change?

Christian