Re: non-i18n'd arches

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 11:27:07AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> cum veritate scripsit:
>
> > My X is not working yet, but I got positive feedback from a Mac Quadra 840AV
> > user. Everything (well, he did not complete the installation and tested only
> > english, but: "I saw the different languages pop up. Maybe I'll try the
> > Spanish version.") seems to work, at least on Macs. Now if somebody could
> > tell me, why it is not working for me...
>
> Does amiga have different screen width ?

The boot-floppies on amiga usually boot in 640x480, but I just tried
1024x768, some thing. Maybe is related to the Penguin in the top left corner
which is not deleted? The non-UTF boot-floppies always cleared the screen so
that the penguin was gone when the welcome screen came up. No idea how this
looks on a mac though.

Christian