Re: non-i18n'd arches

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 01:27, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> So, the framebuffer on my amiga is special? I was told it works on a mac...

"Special" is one word for it. :-)

What does fbset say if you run it on the Amiga?  It sounds like your
framebuffer is reporting its geometry or something in a way that bogl
doesn't understand.  I don't know if anybody has used bogl on a machine
with planar graphics before, so there might be issues there.  The mac
uses packed pixels from what I remember.

p.