compact flavor (was Re: install disks with MegaRAID: driver not found)

Stephen R Marenka <stephen@marenka.net> writes:

> Hmmm, compact used to be the flavor. However, it looks like it might
> have been a casualty of 2.2.19-9 from the changelog entry.
>
>     * Disabled most SCSI drivers in compact in order to enable AACRAID.

Wait a minit!! If most of the SCSI drivers were disabled in the
'compact' flavor, what the hell is the point of the 'compact' flavor.
Color me confused.  It doesn't seem right to disable all scsi drivers
for the sake of one (aacraid).