boot-floppies 3.0.19 and priorities

Well, it looks like the following are the priorities:

  - get cd auto-detection working if possible -- can we re-use the
    code for the "warn if there's a CD in the drive when rebooting" ?
    bug#123948

  - install from harddisk/mounted madness, bug#123926

  - dbootstrap fixes needed

I've checked if boot-floppies is buildable against 'testing', and the
answer is still "no".  Busybox, whiptail, and other packages lag.

I can probably do the dbootstrap NMU, including finally producing
basedebs.tgz and split images.  This will be what I work on first.  If
anyone else can take a whack at the others and any other bugs they can
close that would be good.  John was working on 123926, I know.

I would like to release 3.0.19 shortly, just to get in the habit of
quick short releases, e.g., this week.