Re: 3.0.18 testing needed

    DK>  thanks for the report!  We have some work to do.

Agreed!

    >>  - a white screen flashed one time only just before the language
    >> chooser dialog popped up.
    DK> I don't think we should worry about this.

Yeah, its not a big deal.

    >>  The same happened when I had to initialize a Linux
    >> partition. /dev/hda2 was automatically chosen for me and I was
    >> only asked about retaining kernel-2.0 compatibility and about the
    >> badblock check.
    DK> This is by design, new feature, if the installer sees there is
    DK> only one option it doesn't ask the question.

That's what I figured, although I personally preferred the old
behaviour. This current behaviour makes me think that the installer is
trying to be a little too smart!

When woody is eventually released, will i18n-enabled b-f be the default
? Or will there be another set of non-i18n english-only b-f ? Just
curious ...

--
Salman Ahmed
ssahmed AT pathcom DOT com