3.0.18 testing needed

I've uploaded i386 and powerpc boot-floppies to

The PowerPC ones are still uploading -- they vary in that they enable
i18n, which is not yet decided upon for powerpc.

The primary things  to test for:

 - no more flashing screen or nasty segfaults when dbootstrap starts
   (If you do get the flashing screen on i386, please fall back to
   trying another version,

 - base installation actually works again (we got an unofficial
   busybox/wget for these builds)

Testing here is crucial -- what I need to know is whether this is a
"plausible" release that generally works (despite the new i18n) stuff.
We'd like to release 3.0.18 within the next couple of days.

Please send reports on success or failure to
debian-boot@lists.debian.org.  Filing bugs against 'boot-floppies',
'base-config', 'busybox', the kernel, etc are also ok.