Sparc installation packages corrupted

First: is this the place to report issues regarding the installation
boot floppies and system?
In case it is, my installation was unsuccessfull due to a
"zcat: invalid compressed data--crc error"
"zcat: invalid compressed data--length error"

I was using sun4cdm floppies on a sparcstation IPC.

It seems that one of the packages downloaded is corrupt, so I would like
to verify the integrity of all the downloaded packages. How can I
verify?
I remember in rpm packates it somethinkg like "rpm --verify --nogpg
*.rpm". How can I do it with dpkg? (I read the man page but I couldn't
find the way. Maybe I didn't read thoroughly. Sorry for the question)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carlos