Re: sparc IPC

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 07:25:58PM +1100, Brian May wrote:

>     Brian> Hello, I have an old sparc IPC workstation, and am trying
>     Brian> to install Debian testing on it, using boot disks created
>     Brian> on 2001-10-27.
>
> One last thing: when rebooting, it says to check to ensure that there
> are no floppies in the disk drive, however, it doesn't give the option
> to eject the disk if there is one in the drive.
>
> This isn't Intel hardware where you can just push the button.
>
> Not that it matters anyway, as booting works differently then on
> Intels.

The message there is just to remind you. If you want to Eject, you
have to say No, don't reboot, and find the menu item for Eject. then
in the dialog?)

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |