Re: Funny console colors

What install did you do? Woody? Potato?

I know that, because of my hardware (PM G3/266, Voodoo3), some 2.4 kernels
give me all kinds of funky colors. Lately, though (2.4.14 + kernels), the
console has been black and white. I also just found out that I have to put
'noaccel' in my kernel arguments, to make the text in the console readable.

Russell