Re: contributing to Debian (woody?) documentation

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, bliekp@fourtytwo.nl wrote:
> What can I do?
> - I can write manuals. Doesn't matter what, as long as I find the
> topic at least a little bit interesting. I have some experience in
> setting things up, and in using a Linux box as a home-router/firewall.
> - Some spare time (not too much, but enough).
> - Maybe some input to others writing manuals.
> - Translating manuals to Dutch. (if needed).

It seems you didn't yet read newest Debian Weekly News.  It mentioned
NewbieDoc what is like everything you just wrote above.

<URL:http://sourceforge.net/projects/newbiedoc>

Also I would think translating installation manual etc. to dutch is
another option you can do.

--
Tommi Vainikainen