Install Report 3.0.14

Hi!
All I can say is you did a fantastic job!
I just installed a new system from scratch and I got exactly zero
problems while installing. After 20 minutes the system was up and
running.

Thanks to all the team!

PS.: I'm looking forward to the 'debian-installer'.
     All I read was promising. I know that your primary goal is woody-bf
     at the moment, but are there any test-builds from debian-installer?
--
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komm' wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg

6 oz. orange juice
1 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. Galliano