Re: [Patch] pdf output from doc build has broken links

"Chris Tillman" <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> Links that don't work are expressed as relative URLs in the pdf display and
> in the html document.
[...]

> The best way would be to prevent relative links from being generated. If all
> links are absolute, they should work in html and pdf, whether live or saved
> on disk.

I don't see how absolute URLS could be used when you are using, say, a
local CD-ROM.  Or am I missing something?

I tend to find that absolute URLs are much harder to maintain, and
thus, not worth it, even if it causes some bugs in buggy software.