Re: [Patch] pdf output from doc build has broken links

> "Chris Tillman" <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:
>
>> Links that don't work are expressed as relative URLs in the pdf display and
>> in the html document.
> [...]
>
>> The best way would be to prevent relative links from being generated. If all
>> links are absolute, they should work in html and pdf, whether live or saved
>> on disk.
>
> I don't see how absolute URLS could be used when you are using, say, a
> local CD-ROM.  Or am I missing something?

Well that certainly is a good point. I guess the way we have it is about as
good as it gets.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |           Chris Tillman                              |
|   `-    |           tillman@azstarnet.com                      |