Re: boot-floppies 3.0.8!

"Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:

> 3.0.7 (and a prerelease CVS 3.0.8) for m68k have been available for some
> time, but not in the archive, since I had little luck with it. Others had
> more luck with 3.0.8, so I guess I can upload that once I've finished the
> release version.

You should probably upload it -- even warts and all.

The idea is to get more eyeballs, more testing.  Obviously, I try to
avoid uploading explicitly broken version, but given the choice
between not uploading at all, or uploading somewhat broken versions,
I'd rather people did the upload.

.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>