Re: boot-floppies 3.0.8!

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 01:55:35AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> > Could someone (David? Adam?) please do what's necessary to tag
> > boot-floppies 3.0.8, for initial ia64 and basedebs support?
>
> 3.0.8 source is uploaded.
Do we have a new busybox yet which fixes the wget problems?

> > arm, m68k and sparc boot-floppies are a bit out of date (2.3.6 instead
> > of 3.0.7), and may or may not work anymore. An update would be nice,
> > especially for arches where there's no problem with CPU time (hi Ben
> > :).
3.0.7 (and a prerelease CVS 3.0.8) for m68k have been available for some
time, but not in the archive, since I had little luck with it. Others had
more luck with 3.0.8, so I guess I can upload that once I've finished the
release version.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/