Re: *-fdisk.txt not being generated in woody

> On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 10:31:30PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
>>
>> I was just trying an m68k install, and checking out the mac-fdisk.txt and
>> other *disk.txt files in the 68k doc folder. They all are present, but
>> there's an error message inside instead of the document contents:
>>
>> ** man page not found **
> Is that the only problem you had with 2.3.6 bf for m68k? That would be good
> news then.

Don't get yer hopes up :-)

Unfortunately I couldn't get my Mac II video output to work with my 17"
monitor. Last time it booted, it was using a 14". So I really couldn't test
it at all.

> I don't now why these files are not generated, they were, when I built on my
> home box. The files you tested were built in a chroot, and on that box, as
> well as in the chroot, amiga-installed  and atari-fdisk are, the others are
> not. No idea why they are not found while building...
>
> Christian

These files are that way right on the ftp/http mirror in the doc folder.

|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | debian-imac:    <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net> |
| `. `'`  |      . oo       Chris Tillman                        |
|   `-    |     (   -)      tillman@azstarnet.com                |