Re: *-fdisk.txt not being generated in woody

"Chris Tillman" <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> > I don't now why these files are not generated, they were, when I built on my
> > home box. The files you tested were built in a chroot, and on that box, as
> > well as in the chroot, amiga-installed  and atari-fdisk are, the others are
> > not. No idea why they are not found while building...
>
> These files are that way right on the ftp/http mirror in the doc folder.

Right now the documentation build is asking for the packages with
these manpages in the tools directory.  There should be a more elegant
way to do it.  I might just remove the man pages entirely, but I think
it can be nice to have the ascii version on the CD.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>