Re: *-fdisk.txt not being generated in woody

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 10:31:30PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:

> I was just trying an m68k install, and checking out the mac-fdisk.txt and
> other *disk.txt files in the 68k doc folder. They all are present, but
> there's an error message inside instead of the document contents:
>
> ** man page not found **
Is that the only problem you had with 2.3.6 bf for m68k? That would be good
news then.

I don't now why these files are not generated, they were, when I built on my
home box. The files you tested were built in a chroot, and on that box, as
well as in the chroot, amiga-installed  and atari-fdisk are, the others are
not. No idea why they are not found while building...

Christian