Re: 2.3.6 uploaded

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 01:20:48PM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > $ http_proxy=http://azure:8080 wget http://www.debian.org
> http_proxy=http://proxy:8080/ debootstrap woody woody-chroot/ http://ftp.kernel.org/debian/
> Seems to be working. I remember something being special with the trailing /
> because of the firewall setup... Ingo can you fix that in the config
> file? No idea where you set that...

Uhm... Surely I can change that to include a trailing /, but apt-get and
others usually don't have problems without a trailing / anyway.
The trailing / regarding the firewall in conjunction with arrakis is more
exactly a apache redirect problem with incoming http requests, but I'll
change that proxy setting...

--
Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!