Re: termwrap again

Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> I've been too busy to create/check such one small package, but I shall
> manage to do it in a week (or are there someone can do it for us ?
> I'm pleased if I can give that package to someone who can understand it
> and can check/test its function.)

A package for such a small file seems like overkill. How about I put it
in base-config and whoever we find who understands how it works (You, or
if not you, I contemplate looking up the original author in the cvs
logs..) can just maintain it from there. Everyone has commits to
base-config cvs after all.

--
see shy jo