Re: termwrap again

Hi Manty, thanks for your information.

In <[🔎] 20010523235622.A3615@man.beta.es>,
 on "Wed, 23 May 2001 23:56:22 +0200",
 with "termwrap again",
  Santiago Garcia Mantinan <manty@debian.org> wrote:

manty> Well, since then termwrap lays on
manty> cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/scripts/basedisks/Attic/termwrap

I've got it from this place in order to put it in a small package.

manty> But recently and after asking what we were gonna do about this quite some
manty> times... Taketoshi Sano has agreed to package it. So on the 17 May he filled
manty> an ITP (bug #97793) on termwrap. (Sano, how is this going?)

I've been too busy to create/check such one small package, but I shall
manage to do it in a week (or are there someone can do it for us ?
I'm pleased if I can give that package to someone who can understand it
and can check/test its function.)

manty> So, after Sano packages it it must be added to the packages to install on
manty> debootstrap and we'll be done.

I'm looking forward to...

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>