Re: task problem

	One step beyond! I removed "exim" from my distribution (why
didn't do that before?). It works. I mean, I have almost what I want:
the desired packages are installed and configured OK.

	But it is still not OK: the task should remove ppp and
pppconfig (as the other task does), but it just remove pppconfig, and
the task itself is still not installed. As before, I can install it
after my first login as root and it works fine (it then just remove
ppp and install the task). What the hell is wrong with my task
packages?

	BTW: I tried to recompile the sendmail package with the same
"Replaces" dependency as "ssmtp" (exept I replace "sendmail" by
"ssmtp"). No change. That means it's not a dependency problem with
sendmail. Actualy, I dont think it a dependency problem at all. So
what?

	To be continued...