Re: task problem

	Some new informations about my task problem:

The task package that installs corectly depends on "ssmtp", which
conflicts with mail-transport-agent, provides mail-transport-agent
*and replaces mail-transport-agent and exim*

The task that doesn't work depends on "sendmail" which conflicts and
provides the same but replaces nothing.

	Could it be the reason? Is it a sendmail bug? (which appears
only when a task depends on it). Is there a workaround?

	Thanks in advance.