Re: debian-installer: disk partitioner

Hi David,

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 10:07:21AM -0800, David Whedon wrote:
> > I haven't been able to do concrete work yet. But I'm still interested in it,
> > so we can work together.
> great.

I'm looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team.
I will be busy for the next couple of days I guess, but then I
can start work. First I'll help evaluate the available software
for handling the low level, we will also have to be careful
about arch dependent issues as mentioned.

BTW, by partition templates I meant ready partitioning information
which is selected by user or decided by the installation program
according to how much size is available to the installation.

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr