Re: 2.2.18 + LANG_CHOOSER has bad bugs

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 08:48:11AM -0400, Gleydson Mazioli da Silva wrote:
> I need to check again for that

I checked with Adam's build today, and it really seems OK.
I used a hex editor, that all the spaces that appear in
language choose menu are really spaces (0x20) in the .src file.
Please try the sets that Adam made.

> > > Some others characters are translated to it normal (without
> > > accentuation):
> > This should never happen.
>
> They are really translated, for example, in sentence "Sistema de
> instalaçao
> Debian GNU/Linux", it's translated to "Sistema de instalaçao Debian
> GNU/Linux"
> and other messages happen that too.

Hmm.. I may be missing something, but the two sentences you
provided are really the same? Or do you mean the line breaks
are inserted?

regards

Marcin

--