Re: 2.2.18 + LANG_CHOOSER has bad bugs

Michael Sobolev wrote:

Hi,

> Well, I modified the way all.utf file is generated (those files from
> dbootstrap/langs directory are now included).  Please check if Portuguese looks
> ok now.

Unfortunatelly the Portuguese accentuation support with utf looks be
little problematic :(
Some accentuation codes of Portuguese language aren't working (the
original
accentuation character is replaced by one space). For now, these are
the problematic letters (in & Html compatible macros for global
compatibility
and both in upper and lower case):

Aacute
aacute
agrave
Agrave
iacute
Iacute
igrave
Igrave
oacute
Oacute
ograve
Ograve

Some others characters are translated to it normal (without
accentuation):
atilde => a
Atilde => A
ecirc => e
Ecirc => E

I think other languages than Portuguese that uses the latin charsets,
and
the characters above, will have the same problem...

Well, I'm ready for suggestions to make more tests with my native
language
support and solve this problem soon as possible, I hope that language
chooser
will work before the Potato-r1 be released (Is this possible?!? :)

Regards

Gleyson Mazioli da Silva
gleydson@escelsanet.com.br
gleydson@linuxbr.com.br

* Para os crentes Deus está no princípio das coisas. Para os cientistas
no final de toda a reflexão.
( Max Planc)