Re: [woody] udpkg progress

On Sat Aug 26, 2000 at 02:55:21PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> explore integrating busybox tools into udpkg. either udpkg pulls in
> busybox modules, or we just go ahead and add udpkg as another busybox
> utility module. Erik, comments?

I'm ok with just adding it in...

> with debugging turned off, dependency checking, -Os optimization, and
> stripping, the binary is now 10804 bytes :-)

Very nice...

> the status merging stuff is the next big piece of code...
>
> if someone wants to look at the busybox aspect i'd appreciate it.

Can do.  BTW, any word on getting a new archive section in place
for installer stuff?  Right now, there is no place to put Installer
specific stuff (i.e. the results of my merging udpkg into busybox,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org