Re: [woody] udpkg progress

On Sat, Aug 26, 2000 at 08:09:57PM -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:
> Can do.  BTW, any word on getting a new archive section in place
> for installer stuff?  Right now, there is no place to put Installer
> specific stuff (i.e. the results of my merging udpkg into busybox,

Is it possible to just make the installer stuff use separate directories
and make it not conflict with regular .debs? (eg, /lib/busybox/bin, and
have the installer just use an odd PATH) If so, you can upload it right
now, and use the real .debs in a real Debian install for testing. "misc"
or "utils" is probably a good enough section in this case.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark