Intend to work on debian-boot

Hi all,

	My company installs a lot of servers which rely on binary modules
for RAID management for example. So we like to add a feature which would
allow to load modules from a floppy disk at the boot process and at the
current loading device drivers part.

	So I am just annoucing that I will work on it and I will be
bothering you with some questions ;-)
	I will make other annoucements when significant work is done.

	Since I am a newbie concerning the boot floppies, any pointers to
some documentation about them will be welcome.

Regards,

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume.morin@alcove.fr>

       Unwisely, Santa offered a teddy bear to James, unaware that he had
             been mauled by a grizzly earlier that year (T. Burton)