Re: busybox_0.45-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 12:40:55PM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> I don't think he undertstands that this "package" was previously an
> integral part of the boot-floppies package and has since been split out
> for easier maintainence.

"Easy maintenance" is not a valid reason to include noninstallable
packages in the distribution and thus irritate the users.

BTW, I am perfectly aware of what busybox is.

> He needs to revert that decision.

Why is it that everyone seems to be against discussing this matter
in a proper forum?  (I'd prefer that Erik or someone else from -boot
initiated this discussion so that the list gets a clean propsal that
can be discussed.)