Re: [m68k] boot-floppies for test cycle

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 02:32:06PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org> writes:

> Just burn your own new version (2.2.16) for your port as you see fit.
> I only ask that you announce when you are tagging the source, that you
> tag it properly in CVS (see other tags in there), and that you do a
> proper source upload, hopefully built from sources exported with the
> tag you just made.
>
> In other words, I allow porters to burn their own revisions so long as
> they follow release procedures.
I know I am violating the rules, but after the arm experiance, I do not
really dare to upload bf-source.
To get a quick fix, I applied my changes to the (local) 2.2.15 version
(changes are checked in now) and built a new 2.2.15 set, which has allready
been installed. The quickinstall files came from a local harddisk anyway,
the wrongly kernel is not available for potato, the only thing thats not in
the 2.2.15 source, are the subtle changes for mac and the install.tgz files,
all one-liners. I do not think a new version is necessary for that, but if
you insist in following the rules by the letters...

I am only waiting for an updated m68k CD image so that I can burn it. Not
excatly sure, if any of the previous potato/m68k images has been burned and
tested, I think we all did only visual inspection...

Christian