Re: Is lynx really need?

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 10:46:22PM +0400, Michael Sobolev wrote:
> On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 04:01:48PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > Also, notice, that when you install boot floppies, some needed package are not
> > installed :
> >
> >   * sgml-tools (for sgml2html)
> Hmmm..  Where is this used?  I believe all boot floppies documentation uses debiandoc
> dtd.  sgml-tools have theirs own dtd (linuxdoc), thus my question.

Well, in the powerpc-specials directory (as well as snarf, don't remember the
last one, but could check).

I think in the long run, the doc in powerpc-specials is supposed to go away
and be included in the main doc, but as i know nothing of sgml, and don't
know, nor have the time to check, where the subarch specific install stuff
should be added to the docs, ...

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER