Re: installing TO a zip disk

you're not trying to install to a zip 100, are you? I know a default
installation won't fit, and a minimal installation I tried ran out of
space after a day's worth of system logs. A zip 250 should have better
luck, though.

Oh, and you will want to booth the idepci kernel AND fdisk and mount the
device manually.